The increasing popularity of a wet room in the UK makes us proud to deliver these services. Here at The Wet Room Pro, we cover installation from bare bathrooms, modification (if you already have an existing wet room but you want to experiment on design and usability), and most importantly, waterproofing. The essence of your new bathroom will not be put into use without an effective tanking.
Our company prides itself to tell our clients that we adapt to existing customer demands and the latest trends in architecture and interior designing. We assure you that we adopt only the finest building materials so your wet room will work efficiently for the years to come.
We take advantage of modern trends and innovative solutions that’s why there’s no reason to resist the benefits these soak resistant rooms provide us.
Below is a short list of the primary benefits of wet rooms:
- Safe and convenient—The good thing about wet rooms is that they are designed to appear spacious, free of clutter. Most rooms include the free-standing bath, shower heads, glass enclosure (if you opt to), sleek and stylish toilet seat. Also, the shower tray is built to easily drain water out, and the tile materials are non-slippery. Wet rooms are highly convenient bathrooms for elderly, for those family members with limited mobility or with a disability, as they are free to move around without the fear of getting hurt with other furnishings in the conventional bathroom. Let your loved one soak in the bubbles with peace of mind.
- The floor and walls are watertight—You know how important waterproofing in these kinds of constructions. Bathroom experts will efficiently use waterproof primer, coating, polyester matting to achieve a 100% watertight floor and walls. Zero waterproofing for pans and walls, as what substandard builders do, will allow water to slowly disintegrates anything it passes through. Never give a chance for even a drop of water to seep in. Make sure the walk in shower is watertight and is tanked properly by reliable and experienced shower room fitters.
- Easier to clean—When the area is easy to clean, the more it is easier to maintain. Besides, while the wet room is built with less clutter, you can easily move around to make cleaning on the walls and tiles, giving you more savings on low maintenance.
- Adds a 5-star appeal to your place—having a bathroom as quaint as those you see in hotels gives you the pleasure and feel of luxury. You can enjoy this luxurious feel by adding amenity such as underfloor heating and splurge your time during bathtime.
- Increases the value of your home—While properties appreciate over the course of time, having a walk in shower that creates a spark and achieves the elegant look on most hotel bathrooms, the value of your home may increase many times its true price. House buyers are keen on the home interior and check on how the old owner has handled the property well. The presence of these attractive washrooms attracts new buyers, as more people are sophisticated when it comes to bathrooms in purchasing a home.
The Wet Room Pro
The Wet Room Pro has been serving valued clients in its many years in the building industry forging clients and projects that include all wet room services, drainage system repairs, wetroom waterproofing services, and a range of other relevant services for your needs.
If you have plans to convert your old bathroom, now is the time to innovate! We proudly offer our services which will be crafted by our reliable builders, architects, and designers, who, for extensive service in the industry, have their own recognition for their unparalleled performance.
Call our hotline now, and let our staff do the assessment or inspection. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers comfortable, safe, and happy. You can also visit our website and make a thorough browse to see our line of offers so that when you talk to us, you already have a snippet of what you can expect from your dream project.
Check Us Out The Wet Room Pro is just a call or a click away!